Friday 21 October 2011

Xmas Bauble

Well made this xmas card with my friend Carol and what a laugh it was, it took a whole afternoon to make it , between yapping and trying different things and yapping to much and getting things wrong but it was great fun and really pleased with the end result. Used the cricut wild cards to make the round shape then christmas cheer for the bauble , then embossed layers with embossing folders, image from sugar nellie coloured in with prismas but my camera playing up just now so colours dont look so good. I added ribbon from stash and glitter brads I bought and afterwards thought what will I do with these but they actually fit this card really well, again used the cricut to cut the tags for sentiment then stamped with a stamp after about 5 trials I actually gave up with tag stamping and got Carol to do it for me... This will be a card that I wont forget making pop over to Carols blog http://somethinggonemissing.blogspot.com/ tomorrow she said she will post her's looking forward to her story about this card.. and also her end result as neither of us finished our cards at the time. Aud x



3 comments:

nnalorac said...

Snap with the hair colour. Mines finished too. Gorgeous creation Aud. Had a lovely time, thanks for coming out at short notice. Carolxx

lilyf said...

Great card Aud - love the shape too. I can imagine the yapping and fun you two had. Look forward to seeing Carol's card tomorrow.

Wiccababe said...

I'm surprised you pair got anything done at all lol
gorgeous card
Debz
xx