Saturday 29 October 2011

Snowflake

Well been away today with my crafty friend Grace had a lovely day at the papetrie and picked up some new stash ,then went on to have lunch at Ross's in Inverurie really enjoyed my day and couldnt wait to get home and get stuck into my crafty stash. Made this card with papermania snowflake embossing folder, mounted onto black card, added ribbon which has silver writing you cant really see properly as my camera isnt playing ball, think its past its best I have a birthday coming up shortly so will maybe lucky enough to get a new one. I cut my snowflake with the sizziz cutter which i love it is so crisp then added glitter and gems sentiment was done on the computer. Away now for another play around. Aud x

3 comments:

Kat said...

Great idea for a quick card Aud. Really effective. Love the idea and you could do different colours too. I can see one in my head with a poinsettia instead of a snowflake. Might just go off and do that now! I was only going to catch up with blogging tonight since I'm going to Glasgow early tomorrow lol!

Kat xx

nnalorac said...

Lovely CAS card Aud, I see the card is deckled on the edges, that you! Good to hear you had a great day out, Hope you got my goodies! Carolxx

lilyf said...

Lovely card Aud and glad you had a good day with Grace.