Saturday 22 October 2011

Christmas Wishes





Made this card a wee bit different just a change from being just square so I folded in half of the front then decorated both front and inside with papers from my stash, cut insert with nesties and corners are with cuttlebug cutters. Image on the front was from my stash from last year, mounted onto a nestie then decorated the corners with candy. Put on two photos to show you the end result but not quite sure how to sort out the displaying of them with mr blogger. Thats all for one day I think I have had a very productive day and thoroughly enjoyed tootering about myself...
Back tomorrow with some more of my creations. Aud x


3 comments:

nnalorac said...

You canna have crank them out Aud! Fab card, love colourful stripy DP, a real sweet image and love the style you have created. Carolxx

Kat said...

Great card Aud. You're fairly getting on with your Christmas cards. Love the style of this one. Different again. Loved the one you did with the bauble shape that Carol did too. You both made lovely cards and both quite different.

Kat xx

lilyf said...

Gorgeous card Aud - love the christmas colours and the style. Wish I had your speed to get things going. Not started one christmas card yet.