Friday 14 October 2011

Red Baubles

Been having a play around with my cricut today and getting different shapes and sizes this is a frame from the new cartridge elegant edges it is really good and versatile you can cut , layer and also cut borders to match the frames so here is an example used the papermania bauble stamp but only used half of it if that makes sense then embossed it with red to make it stand out I then edged my paper with barn door distressing ink, added gems then cut the border to match and added ribbon from bee crafty in Elgin along with more gems.The ribbon has merry christmas on it and thats why I havent added a sentiment its just you cant see it with the photo as it was reflecting. Off for another play around with some more shapes. Aud x

3 comments:

nnalorac said...

Lovely card Aud, love red and white Christmas cards. Must get my one out and see what i can do with it! Enjoy the weekend. Carolxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card, I like the way you have framed the baubles.
Kevin xx

lilyf said...

Fab card Aud - just love this stamp - think it will have to be used again this year. Now Aud, that's what I want - someone to make me a different shape - do you think your Cricut could do that?