Wednesday 23 February 2011

Silver Wedding

Well this is a card Ive killed two birds with one stone my crafting friend Helen is having a crafty afternoon tomorrow but unfortunately I have to work (to earn more money for crafty goodies) so she kindly sent me the sketch that they are going to be using so I also needed to make a silver wedding card so Ive used the sketch and really pleased with it. Used SU bridal paper ooh they are going down fast and I can't get more, never mind, I also used swiss dots embossing folder and an another one cant remember what its called, the stamp is hero arts have used it quite a lot and only had it a couple of weeks but it is just so versatile. Used nesties for the squares and gems, pearls and candy from stash. Still haven't decided on that other card I was doing today but we will see what a new day says.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Aud - put it in the sketch saturday challenge http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card Aud, the image looks stunning on these papers and layout. Carolxx

Monica said...

Awesome card, Aud, love the different textures of papers... The bling looks lovely.



xxx Monica

okienurse said...

Very nice card! Looks so elegant. Thanks for sharing. Sorry I am so late getting by this week but life happens. Vickie #148