Thursday 14 March 2013

21st Birthday

Where does the time go cant believe its been nearly 2 weeks since I posted, Ive been so busy trying to get all my card orders up to date as most of my crafty friends know Im jetting of to Texas for a 2 week break Im not sure if Im excited or nervous.. we have been invited over to Robbie's boss and his family for a holiday Ive already been checking out the internet to see if there are any craft shops there so think there are quite a few, so looking forward to that, it will also be a fine break for me as Ive been very up and down with my health the last few months so a bit of sunshine always makes all the difference. I think the weather should be in the 60-70oF so that is a heck of a lot warmer than it is here. Enough rabble onto my card this is one I made for our nephews girlfriend and this image is just her to a t.. the image is from kenny k and is coloured in with promarkers papers are from papercrafts in Elgin and the border is crafttonic punch and a nestie for the label, candy and gems is from stash. I hope I will be back with some more cards soon, Aud x

11 comments:

Kat said...

Love the bright colours Aud, they really suit that sassy image. Good to see you blogging again even if you are off soon for a lovely holiday. Sounds good and hopefully the sun will give your health a boost.

Kat xx

nnalorac said...

What a lovely colourful card Aud, love this image so much fun. Wish I could wangle a sunny holiday from my boss!!!!! Fat chance of that, he's up to his eyes in muck and babies lol! Carolxx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Aud, fab image and colours.
Wendy xx

Aileen said...

Love the bright colours and fun image. Enjoy your hols when they come. x

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colors Aud..Laurel

brenda said...

Thank you for your visit and lovely comment yesterday Aud.

I'm like you with transatlantic flights and always find the homeward one more difficult,but I'm sure if you pace yourself and rest plenty when you get back you will soon shake off the jetlag.

A really pretty 21st birthday card.

B x

lilyf said...

Perfect for a young girl Aud. Lov ely bright image and lovely set out.

coops said...

so gorgeous aud.fabulous image and i love your bright colours :D

xx coops xx

catherine said...

This is fantastic Aud and love all those bright colours. Hope you have a fantastic time in Texas and it's always a place I have wanted to go to. Have so much fun there
x catherine

Unknown said...

Lovely bright and cheerful

Tracy said...

That is a fun card. It would be great for my oldest daughter as well :)
Fun papers you used as well.
I would be so excited to go to Texas :)