Thursday 14 June 2012

Birthday Girl

Good afternoon , have been so desperate to get card making and using my promarkers but been busy covering at my work and Im still trying to get my bathroom finished - nearly there !! So I made my mind up last night I was going to craft today no matter what. so this is what I came up with, the image is a sugar nellie coloured in with my promarkers, papers are lucy cromwell, really like them they  are soft pastel colours but really nice, gems are from my stash and sentiment is done on computer then cut with nesties label die. Still need to try and get my camera right as this photo doesnt really make my card look the colours that it is, and still need a lot of practice on my colouring although really looking forward to my day with Debbi at the papetrie on sat, hopefully I will pick up some good tips from her. Catch up with you all soon. Aud x

10 comments:

catherine said...

Great card Aud and glad you found some time for yourself. Beautiful soft colours you have used
x catherine

Doreen said...

Oh this is gorgeous Aud....fabulous image and colouring.xxx

loz said...

Gorgeous card Aud..Loz

lilyf said...

Gorgeous card Aud and you have made a good job with your promarkers, The colours are so soft and tone together beautifully.

nnalorac said...

Pretty card Aud, love the papers and colours. Enjoy Saturday, look forward to getting some tips from you. Carolxx

Kat said...

Gorgeous Aud, looks like you're getting on well with your Promarkers.

I've not had time to do anything this week except my DT card. Last night we were at the Loch of Strathbeg with the WRI then a meal at the Leisure centre at the Broch. Today was a blood donor session at Aberdeen and then baking for tomorrow's car treasure hunt at the WRI. Should have been out crafting at a friend's tonight but cancelled after a couple of people couldn't make it. Probably a good thing since I've got a wee while to catch up online!

Enjoy Saturday with Debbi, she'll give you lots of tips and help.

Kat xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Aud, love the sweet image and pretty colours.
Wendy xx

coops said...

so stunning aud.really pretty papers and design and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Mary J said...

Soooo sweet Aud! Love those colours together and great way to emboss the matting!

Aileen said...

So cute. Love your pastel colours. x