Saturday 19 May 2012

50th Celebration


Well had a productive day today Ive finally got my new bath in although cant quite use it yet but we are a step in the right direction, so after my plumber left I was having a play around with my new  promarkers and I can see Im going to love them, so I made a card for a 50th birthday used LOTV stamped image and my papers were from stash, put flowers onto this card which I dont usually do but after a little advice and inspiration from my crafty buddy Carol I decided to give it a go and Im really pleased with the end result, my colouring in needs a lot of practice but hopefully it will come alright, I just dont have a lot of pens yet but made the most of what I did have. My gems and pearls are from stash and I used craft tonic punch for border. Off now to put my feet up and wait for Robbie to get home then head out to the cheese & wine at bowling club. Catch up with you all tomorrow. Audx

10 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Aud, the flowers are a really nice touch. Well done on a successful first card with your new Promarkers.

I did some colouring at my crop today but not exactly a productive afternoon. After a full week at work I wasn't in the mood for doing much!

Kat xx

nnalorac said...

Lovely, lovely card Aud, love the colours, super LOTV image and your colouring looks good to me. Enjoy your evening. Carolxx

catherine said...

Fantastic card Aud and see your loving your new pens. They can become very addictive!!.Great job and fab colours. hope you get your bath sorted out soon
x catherine

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Aud, love the cute image and colours.
Wendy xx

lilyf said...

A beautiful card Aud and a great first attempt with your promarkers - glad you like them. Can see the postman paying you lots of visits with these!!!! Hope you enjoyed your cheese and wine.

coops said...

gorgeous card aud.i love this sweet image and your colouring is beautiful :D
enjoy the promarkers ;D

xx coops xx

Mary J said...

Bet you are looking forward to a lovely bath Aud!

What a gorgeous card! Beautifully embellished and love the flower arrangement!

Aileen said...

Pretty colours. Super colouring and love the flowers framing the image. x

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colouring Aud..Loz