Thursday 12 April 2012

Pearl Anniversary


Well just another day left of my holidays then it will be back and into it.. Not been the best of holidays and the weather has been terrible now I see why I never take school holidays, but hay ho.. I had a lovely day yesterday with my crafty friends, as it was Helens birthday we all met up for a coffee and a chat so it was great and of couse a lot of crafty chit chat was going on but I really enjoyed my afternoon.  On to today well ive been busy bagging up all my cakes and fudge for a coffee morning tomorrow , then I went onto make this card for my sister in law to give to her sister for her pearl anniversary, used the SU papers which are just coming to an end and i will be very sorry to see them go as they are really nice. Cut hearts out with nesties and decorated them with pearls and gems from stash and the 30 was cut with cuttlebug dies and the sentiment was also done with nesties it actually looks a different colour of cream in the photo but it was done with pearlised card which seems to have changed colour with the photo, this is quite a simple card but Im really pleased with it . Off now to take my mother in law to collect her new glasses. Catch up with you all soon. Aud x

7 comments:

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card Aud, still have mine, keeping them for a rainy day. Enjoyed yesterday. Make the most of your last few days. Carolxx

loz said...

Gorgeous and elegant card Aud..Loz

Wendy said...

So beautiful Aud.
Wendy xx

coops said...

wow this is so beautiful aud.stunning design ;D

xx coops xx

Maria said...

Love the card. Simple but elegant.
Had a look around your blog and love your creations so decided to become a follower
Maria x

Mary J said...

Gosh, that is beautiful Aud!

lilyf said...

A stunning card Aud - bet they will be pleased with it. Enjoyed my afternoon with you all yesterday. The cake didn't make any difference last night - just the same!!!