Thursday 23 February 2012

Lucy


Spring is here what a lovely day, got housework done, washing out and nearly dry and having a ball in my craft room today got some new stash since Im not going to glasgow, I will miss not going but my bank account will be glad, I bought a couple of the new craft tonic punches today and I have to say a big thumbs up they are so good to work and so easy a real bonus to people who's hands dont work very well and they cut threw thick card, well impressed, and a real bargain I got mine from http://www.thecraftbug.co.uk/ £8.99 , this is a new website and their prices are really good I ordered my stash tues night and it arrived today so well chuffed with the service. I also bought some new embossing folders as well so I have used one on my card here.  I cut the shapes out some with my cricut and the other is with sizzlets and the image is again a sugar nellie, this card is for my niece's birthday papers and enchanted from imaginisce and candy and ribbon and gems from stash.  The border is one of my new punches. Off back for another paly around catch up soon. Aud x

8 comments:

nnalorac said...

Very pretty card Aud, , love the new folders. Wonder if I dare take a peek lol! Carolxx

Unknown said...

Another lovely image and card Aud Well Done
hugs Elaine

loz said...

Beautiful card and colouring Aud..Loz

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card aud...love the candi border and sweet image...hugs kath xxx

coops said...

stunning card aud,really beautiful colours and design and i love the adorable image :D

xx coops xx

lilyf said...

Gorgeous card Aud and loving your new stash - pity you are not coming to Glasgow this time.

catherine said...

This is a beautiful card Aud and love the image. All the embossing is beautiful
x catherine

Mary J said...

Pretty! I love the layering!