Saturday 28 January 2012

Dorothy



Been busy cardmaking allday today but took a while to find my feet in my new room layout, its not that its much different but Ive put stuff in a different place and was being so tidy that I couldnt find anything I was needing, so made this card for a 70th birthday papers are three bugs in a rug rhapsody happy , which I think I bought at Alford but had never used, embossed the white card with the script folder 7x5 so fits these cards well, stamped image is a Magenta stamp  pearls from stash sentiment done on computer. Off now to put my feet up and relax for the evening. Catch up tomorrow.Aud x

5 comments:

nnalorac said...

Lovely card Aud, love your stamped image and lovely colour combo. A G&T in there somewhere too! \Have a relaxing evening. Carolxx

Kat said...

Beautiful card Aud. Love that image, looks really useful for lots of occasions.

Kat xx

loz said...

Such a Beautiful card Aud..Loz

coops said...

so stunning aud.beautiful stamp and i love your soft colours :D

xx coops xx

lilyf said...

Gorgeous card and papers Aud.

Good to have a break.