Wednesday 28 December 2011

Birthday Wishes

Merry christmas to you all hope you all had a wonderful xmas and that santa was good to you all. Sorry havent been blogging but my computer was playing up but think Ive managed to sort it out. This is a card I made for my crafty friend Carol, papers used were from SU and the stamp was from papermania cut out with nesties, candy and gems from stash. Im trying to tidy my craft room up a wee bit just now then Im going to carry on making xmas cards as I put myself under so much pressure this year trying to get them all done . finished off making 418 for orders and therefore never left myself enough time to make my own ones. Going to try and make at least 10 - 15 a week but we will see how well I get on. Away to have a look at some craft sales not that I need much but always on the look for a bargain. Hope you all have a good new year !! Aud x

3 comments:

nnalorac said...

Loved my card, my colours, love these papers and I bought the stamps and realised they were the ones you used. Good luck with the Christmas 2012 card conveyor belt. Good idea, hope it goes well! Carolxx

lilyf said...

Just a quick look through my friend's blogs before my visitors arrive for a week. Alan picking them up from Inverurie about 3. 20 train so no computer or crafting for me.
Lovely card you have made for Carol, Aud. Can hardly believe that you made all these xmas cards. Gosh you did put yourself through a lot of pressure but you got there. Have a great new year and if you are around our way. just pop in.

Anonymous said...

Love those colours together make a lovely card. What a lot of xmas cards you made. Good idea to keep going with them - mean to make mine early every year but never do!