Sunday 6 November 2011

Present Just For You

Well thats another week nearly passed, I had a very successful coffee morning yesterday selling my cards etc, so been busy making more for this sat. Used LOTV stamp for this although I dont think it is a xmas stamp but thought it would pass . Coloured it in with prismas then cut with nesties and mounted onto checked paper from my stash I think they were a freebie with one of the magazines. I used snowflake embossing folder and cut the edges with MS punch, ribbon gems and pearls from stash. Away now to cook tea as Ive been very unsociable today sitting up in my craft room allday, Robbie doesnt mind as it means he gets the tv all to himself. Catch up again soon. Aud x

2 comments:

lilyf said...

Lovely card Aud yet again. glad you had a successful day yesterday and poor you having to start all over again. We had a good day at Elgin too.

nnalorac said...

Pretty and so cute Aud, lovely Christmassy design and colours. She works perfect as a Christmas girl. Lost my Mojo somewhere! Had Oldmeldrumers here today so no crafting anyway. Hopefully something tomorrow. Carolxx