Monday 20 June 2011

Golden Wedding

Woo its been a busy few weeks havent had time to swing a cat, so here I am back hopefully to normal or as normal as Im going to be... Been busy was getting my kitchen done up oh me the worst job ever.. every room was a mess I just wanted to disappear and come back when it was finished, however I just have my curtains to go up and thats it finshed. This is a golden wedding card I made today it was for Robbie's auntie and uncle used my embossing folders and MS punch, ribbon and pearls from stash cut out the hearts with nesties and embossed with divine swirl folder and cut the 50 out on my cuttlebug, hopefully thats me back into full swing with my cards again I just couldnt be bothered trying to work threw the mess as Im a bit of a neat freak in my craft room but if you'd seen the mess of it the last 2 weeks you would have avoided it as well.. Lily I hope your about finished with your decorating and diy jobs I sympathise deeply with you.
Hopefully wont be so long before I blog again and I do apologise for not visiting anyones blogs over the last couple of weeks.

10 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card aud and know what you mean...am planning a kitchen make-over but the thought of all that upheaval....are you planning a grand kitchen opening with a fudge and macaroon bar tasty session....hope to see you soon...big hugs kath xxx

Wiccababe said...

did someone say fudge?? lol
gorgeous card Aud, love all the embossing and detail
Debz
xx

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back with such a lovely card. Bet the new kitchen is worth all the upheaval.

Kat said...

Wondered why you'd been so quiet Aud! Gorgeous card, just perfect for a Golden Wedding.

Hope you're loving your new kitchen.

Kat xx

jenny said...

Good to see you back Aud! I know what you mean about kitchen upheaval!!
Having just got our kitchen replaced too it sure makes a lot of mess etc.

Love your card, all the embossing looks very elegant x

Jenny x

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card Aud, Swiss dots folder always mades a great card. My kitchen's just about there, will have to have you all out for a crafty day with lunch thrown in after the Wedding. Might just get back to normal again!! Carolxx

Anne said...

Hi Aud . will be working at SC tomorrow so will take hotfix with me . Look forward to seeing you . If you don't/can't make it, I will run up to Huntly and deliver it to you . Call me at SC 01975564010 if you would rather I came up.
thank you much
Anne xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dee said...

Lovely card Aud, think of all the delicious cake recipes you will be able to produce now..
Dee xxx

Anonymous said...

Your posted Golden Wedding card is designed fabulously i like it...
Plastic Business Cards
Custom gift cards

Monica said...

So pretty and charming. Love all that embossing and that touch of gold.

xxx Monica