Thursday 19 May 2011

Cupcakes

Another lovely day her with us in Huntly just hope it stays not good days for cardmaking you just want to be outside. This is another of the cards I made yesterday was on a roll I used the cupcake stamp that was free with a magazine and coloured it in with prisma pencils papers are Nanas nursery baby girl set they are so bonny and lovely quality papers, I stamped the background with a script stamp from Marion Emberson design its nice little writing I think it was Elgin I bought it from then distressed it with victorian velvet, used nesties to cut out circles card from craftworks, as is the sentiment and candy from stash. Off to do a wee bit of housework now worst luck I could spend allday crafting and blogging but don't think it would go down to well with Robbie.. catch up soon. Audx

2 comments:

Monica said...

Hi Aud,

Those cupcakes look yummy against that lovely background...Such a sweet, sweet card.
I know how housework seems vis-a-vis blogging!!! Lol! Like chalk and cheese, right?

xxx Monica

lilyf said...

Lovely card again Aud - like the background script stamp.