Wednesday 26 January 2011

80th Birthday Granny














This is the card Ive made for my granny she is 8o in February I used a different style of card for her really nice when made up you dont quite see the effect of it here ! I used brown card and cream line card distressed with antique line edged with tumbled glass and mounted it on to yes ladies my bargain bobunny papers from hobbycraft the cost me a whole 5p now thats what I call a bargain.. I used imagenations swirl stamp and crafty individual one that my crafty buddies bought me on sat ( thanks ladies much appreciated ) thought it was quite appropriate for my granny as she looks like a victorian girl. I think this card needs something but dont know what flowers or something maybe what do you think ??? I have put on some pearls but it still needs a lift but not sure what !!

5 comments:

nnalorac said...

Love it the way it is Aud,saying that, if your not happy, how about a 3D small vintage tag over the swirl with Happy 80th Birthday on it! Have a play and you'll know when it's right.If like me might decide it's perfect the way it is.love the vintage look and the shaped card. Where's the other pearl gone! Stuck too your teeshirt or something!! Carolxx

Anne said...

A beautful card Aud . Love the swirl and Crafty Individuals stamps . You're gran will love this card --- sending her Happy Birthday Wishes .
It just needs to be delivered !!!
Good to catch up again on Saturday -- hope it's not as long til the next catch up
Anne xxx

lilyf said...

Love this card - think the swirl stamp is the same as the one Carol brought back from Glasgow to me- it looks fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card like the shape like a gate fold with a difference.

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card aud...and gran is going to love it...I think it is gorgeous the way it is..big hugs kath xxx
P.S. great to see you all on Saturday but not long enough for a crafty blether.